Posts

Monday 2 January 2017

This really is the final christmas card!!!!!

I know I said that yesterday's post would be the last Christmas inspired on for this season but I promise that today's post really is!!! I just had to play along at Pinspirational challenges where they have this cute inspirational picture
 
 
While I loved the soft colours on the photo I did something more traditional
 
 
It's a small card and I used a store bough book. The backgrounf paper is computer generated
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 200gsm in mirrored red
Gold glitter pen
Store bought boot embellishment
 

2 jan
 

2 comments:

  1. Stunning make , thanks for playing at {PIN}spirational Challenge Lisa DT

    https://handmadewithlovebylisa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete