Posts

Sunday 8 January 2017

A field of pink flowers

CAS colours and sketches have these colours as inspiration this week 
 
 
I created this card. It actually comes from the cover of a book I read a while ago. Sorry can't remember the title or author but I do remember that I enjoyed it tremendously.
 
 
I will also be entering this at  Sugarpea designs where it's
 
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in blue
Paper: 8gsm in pink
Pattern: My own, made from a machine embroidery one
Thread: Pink: DMC 730
             Purple: DMC 3887


9 Jan
 

7 comments:

  1. I do love seeing your stitched cards in blog land- they're always a little bit different! Lovely as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours look really beautiful and I love your stitched flowers. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thisis so creative! Thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flowers are wonderful - great stitching! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those stitched flowers are spectacular! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S this week! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love your pretty little daisies, Glenda - such a cheerful and happy card!!!!! The colours are beautiful!!!! So sweet!!!
    Have a lovely evening!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so pretty and exquisite stitching as always. Thanks for joining in at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete