Posts

Wednesday 25 January 2017

Another owl

I have stitched a couple of owls lately and when I saw the new challenge at CASe this sketch

 
I thought it would be perfect for mounting one of them, so here is my card.
 
 
I will also be entering this over at Sugarpea designs where it's
 
 
'Spread your wings'

 
 Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
paper: 80gsm in green and pale yellow
           Bright yellow: recycled envelope from a birthday card I received
Pattern; Tania
Thread: Yellow: DMC 4100
Bud Silk Stationery stickers
26 jan

5 comments:

  1. A very pretty card. Lovely stitch work

    ReplyDelete
  2. That owl looks amazing! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the stitching! Well done! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sweet owl looks so pretty in the soft yellows, Glenda!!!! Beautifully done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card and I adore how you created the owl, that's fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete