Posts

Sunday 29 January 2017

An abstract in gold and blue

Pinspirational challenges have this photo
 
 
 
As it is summer where I live and very defiantly nothing resembling anything cold I decided to concentrate on the colours of the photo and not the image it's self'
here is my card

 
I will also be entering this at Just add ink where they have an opposite inspirational picture, one more in line with where I live
 
 

Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Rolfes metallic pen in gold
Pattern: New Designs, New Projects for embroidery on paper by Erica Fortgens
30 jan/ 1feb
 

8 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..I bet that was very relaxing and time consuming..:0) What a lovely effect. Thanks for joining us at Just Add ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Glenda. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the intricate designs you stitched onto your card Glenda - the colour and texture are just delightful! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautifully stitched card, Glenda. I love the gold and blue. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you've made a card from 2 opposite photo inspirations - great work! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gold & blue work so well together & the intricacy of the centre panel is lovely. Thanks for joining us a Just Add Ink.
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  8. They certainly are opposite images, and I know which one I prefer! Summer all the way :) The stitching in your card is fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete