Posts

Saturday 7 January 2017

Easter Chicks

Dragonfly journeys have this for inspiration
 
 
 
Last year I made a couple of Easter cards but didn't get to share them all with you so here is one which fits this inspiration.
 
 
It is a small card about 7.5cm x 5cm and I stitched it in rayon thread

I will also be sharing this over at Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge where it's
'Something New'
I have never stitched this pattern before so it's new and besides chicks are 'new' to the world too.
 
Supplies:
Pattern: New Designs, New Projects for embroidery on paper by Erica Fortgens
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Paper: Paper Pizzazz soft tints in patterns
Black bead
7 Jan
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your sweet little chicks, Glenda!!! The shiny thread is so lovely!!!! A very cute Easter card and I love your clever connection between the chicks and 'new'!!!!!
    Have a great 2017!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glenda! These two are just the cutest! They look like they're dancing and singing to me. Just beautiful work as always. Thanks so much for joining my 2017/Year of the Rooster blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great stitched card !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Glenda! If you get a chance, stop by my blog....you are a winner of my Year of the Rooster challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete