Posts

Thursday 5 January 2017

Cold.... how I wish!

I know I said no more Christmas cards but then CASology came along with this cue and I just couldn't resist it!!!
 
 
To try and stick to my promise I am showing gift tags not a card!
 

They are hand cut
 
I will also be entering these over at Word art Wednesday where it's
'Anything goes'
 
and at Time out challenges where it's
'Winter" 
 

Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Single hole punch
Hammer
Pentel Fine liner in black
Pattern: Stitchingcards Christmas-snowflakes
Red satin ribbon
9/18/11 Jan
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags. Thanks for joining us at Time Out for our Winter Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your tags Glenda! The red ribbon adds a fabulous touch!
    Thanks for playing at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty snowflake tags, beautifully done. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your clean, CAS tags!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tags. Love the stitching/embroidery... Thank you for linking with us at Word Art Wednesday. Our current challenge is still ongoing and we would love to have you participate again. I would like to share this passage from the Bible coming from Hebrews 6:11-12 which says, "We want each of you to show this same diligence to the very end, so that what you hope for may be fully realized. We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised." Have a blessed week.

    JO ANN
    httop://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete