Posts

Tuesday 24 January 2017

Love inspired

There are a couple of love inspired challenges this week. I'll be entering the one over at Unikostudio
 
 
also at TGIF challenges where it's
 
 
and at CAS on Sunday were it's
'Hearts'
 
so I made this card
 
 
I was experimenting with the combination of pink and red which I find rather appealing at the moment. I will also be entering this over at DJ kard kreations were it's
 
I have never stitched this pattern before.
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 169gsm in white
Flat backed gems
Small pearl baeds
Liquid pearls in gold
Thread: Red DMC 326
             Pink: DMC 326
24/26 Feb
 

9 comments:

  1. Your heart in pink and red is simply beautiful, Glenda!!!! Love the little beads!!!!! A lovely VD card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created card, with lots of work..wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful! Love the combo of pink, red and die cuts, Super card. Thanks for playing at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! This is absolutely amazing. The stitched heart is so beautiful and I do love the pretty pearl details. Great work. Thanks so much for playing along with Uniko this month! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this design is amazing! Thanks for sharing at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful Valentine's card - or card of love for any occasion, Glenda! It is so romantic and feminine! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #9! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glenda your cards are always lovely and a refreshing change in card blog land - you've not disappointed again! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. How Beautiful. I have stitched a couple of cards...so I know how much time they take...so I really appreciate all the lovely stitching work you have done here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty and exquisite stitching. Thank you so much for joining in on the Uniko Challenge and apologies for my lateness in commenting. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete