Posts

Tuesday 3 January 2017

New Beginning

Time out challenges have a quote as inspiration this time and it is...
'With Each sunrise we are given a change for a new beginning'

I seem to be stuck on making wedding cards at the moment but I reckon that a wedding is perfect example of a new beginning

 
 I will also be entering this over at Just add ink. where it's
 
 
 My 'N' is for new beginning
 
'A fresh Start'
 
Supplies:
Thread: White: DMC Blanch
              Gold: DMC E183
Liquid pearls in gold
Punch: Olba Bloemenponstang punch with attachment Q006 and for flowers  
4 Jan

4 comments:

  1. Wow...That stitching is amazing! Beautiful way to celebrate "New beginnings" Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tone on tone look, I could never make anything like this! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me very jealous as I would love to be able to sew!! Fabulous CAS design and love how you used the gold thread for her hair and his suit, so clever. Wonderful to see you at TIME OUT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card and I love the stitching! Thank you so much for playing along and for sharing your project with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete