Posts

Monday 30 May 2016

Twist of purple

Time out challenges have two challenges
 
 
Here is my card
 

I will also be entering this at Clean and simple on Sunday where the cue is

'Sparkle'
 
My inspiration
 
Source: Made with Sparkle
Supplies:
Pattern: Large Flower: Stitching cards free flowering vine
             Small Flower: Stitching cards Free sweet violet
Thread: Silver: DMC 415  
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Paper: Pearlised purple 80gsm
Double sided foam
Flat backed purple gem 
Glitzing Glamour in Crystalina
 
(30 may)

4 comments:

  1. So good to see you at my party Glenda and yet again your stitching so inspires me. Thanks for playing along x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS card! Gorgeous colour and design. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous, Glenda ... delicate and dainty ... and so deliciously CAS! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sandie's special Time Out birthday challange ... and at our regular one! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Dainty" was the word that came to mind the first time I saw your card. Thanks for playing at TO :o)

    ReplyDelete