Posts

Monday 23 May 2016

A pair of flamingoes

Freshly made sketches have this sketch 
I made this card
 
 
I used a single flamingo pattern. First I pricked the right hand bird and then very carefully I inverted the pattern, held it up to the light to match the flamingos and then I pricked the second one. I joined the water so that it made a circle in the middle.
 
Supplies:
Thread: Blue Anchor 501
             Silver: DMC 415
             Coral: Unknown
Card stock: 200gsm in kraft
                   160gsm in white
Enamel dots


 
 




 
 
(23c may)

3 comments:

  1. Your stitched flamingos are adorable! Such a sweet pair! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stitching! This is such a pretty and very special card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect use of this sketch - to show off your fabulous flamingos!! LOVE this technique - I am in awe of the time that I'm sure you put into it. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete