Posts

Sunday 1 May 2016

Die cut flowers

Time out challenges have this challenge
Celebration with an optional twist of fussy/die cutting
 
I have been saving this inspirational photo
 
Source: Marion Wagg
for a while now and when I saw the above challenge I knew that it was time to CASe it.
So here is my card for this challenge.

 
 
Initially I pricked the pattern. Then I positioned the circle die and fussy cut the flowers. Next I ran the card stock through the Cuttlebug but only as far as the flowers and then I reversed it back out again. I didn't want the marks from the die all over my flowers. Lastly I stitched the flowers and put the card together. The sentiment is computer generated. The glitter is to hide the section where my cutting and the circle don't quite match up.
 
 
Supplies:
Cuttlebug
Die: Sizzixx 8 circle die
Kinder Glitz Crystalina
Card stock: 160gsm in white
                    200gsm in silver
Flat backed pearl, small 
(4 may)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this looks great, Glenda!!!! Beautiful CAS design and such lovely little flowers!!!
    Enjoy the day off tomorrow and have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete