Posts

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Fun with felt

is "fun with felt".
Over Christmas time last year I made a whole lot of felt tree ornaments. I had some oddments left over so when I saw this card I decided to give it a go.

Source: Unknown
This is my version

 
I put a dab of craft glue onto the back of each felt circle to hold them in place before I secured them to the card stock by stitching on a button. To complete I did some faux stitching around the edges.
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Oddments of felt
Buttons from my stash
Paper: Grey 80gsm
Pentel felt tipped fine liner in black
Craft glue
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely delightful and lovely! Love the choice of felt and the cut circles make this card extra special! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Fun with Felt” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete