Posts

Sunday 15 May 2016

Torn from a notebook

 
 
 Of course this word has two meanings. One as in torn and the other as in the fluid which leaks from our eyes during times of emotion.
I have chosen to do the Torn one.
My card looks as though it has been torn from a notebook
 
 
I was really excited to use this die as it's new! Some machine stitching finished it nicely.
 
My inspiration
 
Source: Shirley Sampton
 
 I will also be entering this over at Simon says stamp blog Wednesday challenge which is "Flowers".
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white and pale green
Die: Taylored Expressions Notepaper Border die
Cuttlebug

 
(16 may)

4 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful Glenda!!!
    I am so thrilled you joined us at Casology !

    Have a blessed Sunday and wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! The stitching on this is absolutely perfect and shows off the shading of the colours very, very well! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous interpretation! Love your hand stitching and the details are amazing! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Flowers” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, Glenda, and I love the multicolored flower! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete