Posts

Tuesday 26 December 2017

My choice of Christmas card for 2017

Now that Christmas is over I can show you the cards that I sent out this year.
I tried a variety of slightly different colour combinations

 
and this

 
and this.

 
They fit in perfectly with the challenge over at Uniko studio where it's still
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Paper: Scrap booking in yellow/gold and red
           80gsm in emerald green
Pentel gel pen in red
Thread: Green: DMC 704
             Gold: DMC E436
             Red: DMC 029
             29 dec
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sewing, I am tickled to use my needle and embroidery floss now, thank you for joining uniko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching, a wonderful and elegant design. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun at Uniko & Happy 2018! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete