Posts

Saturday 16 December 2017

Gray

CASsology have this cue
 
 
I'm sharing a card which I found recently. It was made many moons ago when I first started card making and found recently when I was tidying out my craft room.
 
 
It is not the greatest effort but I loved making them. At that time I only really did stamps. The perch and borders when done with a black felt tipped pen.
 
I will also be entering this at Simply less is moore where it's
 
 
as well as over at AAA cards where it's
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock; 160gsm in white
All other supplies I have no idea of brands or names, sorry

18 dec
 

7 comments:

  1. Loving those glittery birds

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birds are perfect for our challenge Glenda! The shimmery glittery embossing powder is so beautiful and I can't believe you did the perch and borders by hand - perfect lines there! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous find in your craft room. Those glittery birds are such fun. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simple, yet effective borders and perch for your birds! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful find and perfect for our bird challenge. Great job drawing in the perch and border. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sparkly birds. Thanks for joining in with the AAA Cards Sparkle Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute parrots and so sparkling! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete