Posts

Thursday 7 December 2017

Into the woods

'Into the woods'
 
I made some Christmas tags
 
 
 I will also be entering this over at Dragon fly journeys where it's

'Rockin' around the Christmas Tree'

My Inspiration

Source: Miriam

 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
                    Scraps of green, mirror green and brown
Cuttlebug
Die:  Trees: Spellbinders Nestabilies 2013 Holiday trees
         Triangle: Spellbinders Nestabilies
Corner punch
Lace tape
Paper: Paper Pizzazz stripes, checks and spots
Single hole plier punch
Pentel fine liner in black 
8/9ec

2 comments:

  1. These are so fun! I really like the details the corner punch adds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glenda! Beautiful tags sure to brighten up some holiday packages. Thanks so much for joining my Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete