Posts

Friday 15 December 2017

A Christmas Bear

Pinspirational challenges have a seasonal challenge
 
 
and here is my card
 
 
I was given a booklet of pre printed and perforated pictures to make 3D cards. Even though this is something totally different to what I usually do I had a lot of fun making them. This is one of three which I managed to assemble.
The sentiment is computer generated
 
I will also be entering him over at Simon says stamp blog Monday challenge where it's
'Christmas/ Winter Holidays'
 
 
Supplies:
Pre printed 3 D pictures and matching papers: Fizzy Moon Traditional Christmas Decoupage & paper pad
Cuttlebug
Die:
Flat backed gems
Card stock: 160gsm in white 
Double sided foam sqquares
18 dec
 

2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable. I love the sweet bear and beautiful poinsettias. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete