Posts

Saturday 8 December 2018

Poinsettia

CAS colours and sketches have this challenge
 
 
I choose these colours
 
 
and made this card
 
 
When I first pricked this pattern I was a little confused by the large number of holes there where and so hesitated to stitch it, but once I got it worked out I loved how it turned out and stitched a few.
 
I will also be entering this at TGIF challenges were it's
 
 
My inspiration
Source: Valentyna Komisarenko
 
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
                    200gsm in blue
Paper: 80gsm in red
Flat backed gem in blue
Bugle beads in red and green
Gold and red round beads
10 dec
 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the bugle beads and how the whole thing looks like fireworks. Thank you for sharing with us on the CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you've added the beads to your stitching! Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the added beads! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete