Posts

Friday 28 December 2018

Celebrating Family

Time out challenges have this cue
 
 
I'm celebrating family with another commissioned card for a Granny to give her grandson
 
 
I have stitched this pattern many times before but this is the first time I've done it to look like a traditional Christmas Tree.
 
I made three cards for this Grandmother to give her grand children. See the other two here and here.
All the lettering is mine as are the gifts.
 
I will also be entering this over at Simon says stamp blog Wednesday challenge were it's
'Anything goes'
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Gold paper 80gsm
Thread: Green: DMC 407
              Red: DMC 047
              Gold: DMC E3821
2 jan
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is one stunning Christmas card and I bet it was loved by the recipient!! The stitching is so perfect and love that you didn't add much else, kept it CAS so the stitching was the star. Its amazing and I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, so unique! I wish I could use stitching in my card making the way you do... You are so talented! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining us!

    ReplyDelete