Posts

Saturday 15 December 2018

A tall tree and a long story

 
 
I made two cards to send out myself this year, purely because I had an idea for a card but when I looked more cardefully at the pattern which I had purchased I decided that it was too complicated to produce a large number of. So I scrapped the idea and made these cards instead.
 

I was very happy with how they turned out.
 

 
However curiosity got the better of me and I did decide to give the original pattern a go. Once I had worked the holes out they weren't as complicated as I expected so I did make a couple of those too. You can see it here.          .
 
I will also be sharing this at Sugarpea blog Mix-it-up-challenge-50 were it's
 
 
as well as at Color throw down were it's
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white and red
Coloured papers: discontinued wrappers from bars from a toiletry range
Red nylon ribbon
Flat backed gems
25/27/17c
 

2 comments:

  1. I like your card design. But the link to the original one didn't work for me. Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you were a busy girl! I know everyone will appreciate the extra effort for a beautiful handmade card!

    ReplyDelete