Posts

Thursday 27 December 2018

Christmas Crackers

Moving along with the times have this cue
'Anything but a card'
So I thought I'd share my Christmas crackers with you.

 
I usually make a little something to put inside, you can see previous ones here 2017 and 2016 but this year my inners didn't really work so I just used some store bought chocolates.
The coloured paper is actually a wrapper from a discontinue line of soaps so it had printing on it. To cover that I up added the oval with the letter on it. I distressed the edges of the oval.
 
Supplies:
Cuttlebug
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities small oval
        Letters: Lifestyle Crafts Manhattan
Ribbon in green and gold
Ink: Cats eye in lime

 








4 comments:

  1. They look Fab, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Fab crackers. Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    what a very super crackers and their design looks perfect.
    Yum I wouldn't mind one of those crackers with chocs in.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete