Posts

Monday 25 April 2016

Punched butterflies

 
"Butterfly"
 
This is never a problem for me as I love using butterflies on my cards
 

These cards are little, 6cm x 5cm and were very quick to make.
I used some left over butterflies from a previous project so I didn't even have to get out a punch.

I will also be entering these over at Wednesday challenge with is
'Something Girly'

My inspiration

 
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
                    Paintchip cards fro the butterflies
Cuttlebug
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug swirls
Martha Steward butterfly punch
Small flat backed pearls
 
(25 April)

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, the embossed background is so pretty. Very elegant. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully inspired card! I love the dry embossed background that you did! The color palette is pleasing to the eyes! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Make It Girlie” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stylish and elegant, Glenda!!! Love those dainty little butterflies in the lovely colours!!!

    ReplyDelete