Posts

Monday 4 April 2016

A basket full of Butterflies

It's the last day of my school holidays today. They have been great but I guess it's time to go and earn the big bucks again, if only!!!!
 
CASology have a new cue word and it's
 
 
I made another bicycle card this time with butterflies.

 
Sorry the photo seems to be a little over exposed. I added Washi tape at the base of the topper.
 
My inspiration


Source: Gillian R





I will also be entering this over at Simon says stamp Work it Wednesday  where the cue is Pastel.

Supplies:
Thread: All brands and colour codes unknown
Punch: Mathra Steward 3 butterflies
Card stock: 160gsm in white
ashi Tape: Pink and white stripe

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that image is so detailed, you stitched it beautifully! Such pretty colors, love the washi ground and the pretty butterflies, too! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stitched beauty, Glenda! That bicycle is adorable and I love the soft colours. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that very cute bicycle, Glenda and all the pretty little butterflies are so sweet!!! Lovely washi strip at the bottom!!!

    ReplyDelete