Posts

Sunday 24 April 2016

Overlapping hearts

CASeplorations April have this photo inspiration as their challenge
 
 
I choose to use the colours and the idea of an overlapping line of repeated images as my inspiration and came up with this card which I sent to friends for their 30th wedding anniversary.
 
 
 This will also fit perfectly with the challenge at Always playing with paper which is
 
  and at Share joy challenge where the challenge is
 
 
 I have elected to do the Keep it simple side
 
Supplies:
Pattern: my own
Thread: Brands and codes unknown
card stock: 160gsm in white
Paper: 80gsm in pink and orange
Button from my stash


(30 April)
 

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful and perfect for both challenges, Glenda!!!! Love your row of fabulous hearts in beautiful colours!!!! Really lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Your stitched hearts make me smile! Such a beautiful rainbow of color! Thank you for joining us at The Challenge this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stitching on your card is beautiful, such a an awesome way to make a rainbow! Thank you for playing along at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun stitching! Thanks for joining in at CASEplorations.

    ReplyDelete