Posts

Saturday 17 October 2015

Washi Tape

Washi Tape is the new challenge at Clean and Simple on Sunday
This card was made for my Father-in-law for his birthday this year. Sadly we lost him about a month ago so I'm really pleased that I can share his card today
 
 
  and a different colour combination
 
 
My inspiration
 
Source: Suzanne Dahlberg. The cardyard blogspoy.com

Supplies:
Card Stock: 160gsm in white
Button from my stash
Washi Tape: Green with white stars
                     Green chevron
                     Aqua and white checks
                     Red and white stripes
 
 


3 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss. What a great way to use your Washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card with beautiful washi strips, Glenda!!! So sorry to hear that you lost him so recently!!!!
    Have a great Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome way to use the washi-tape. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete