Posts

Monday 12 October 2015

Butterfly and Embossing

Back to school today, it's going to be a busy term!!!

I got a really lovely surprise yesterday. I am the featured 'stamper' over at Splitcoast Stampers Featured stamper. What a privilege.

Butterflies and Embossing is the new challenge at Butterfly spot challenge and here is my card. It was made for a friend of my sister when she turned 40.
 
 
I hand embossed the background butterflies.
 
Supplies:
Thread: Silver: DMC 415
Peel off sentiment
Martha Steward butterfly stencil
Embossing tool
Butterfly Punch
Card Stock: 160gsm in white
Scrap of aqua linen card stock 

4 comments:

  1. So elegant and beautiful! Love this stitched butterfly ! Thanks for joining at Butterfly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed by your embossed butterflies that you have done using the stencil and embossing tool. Love the corner piece of teal card and of course your lovely stitched butterfly. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge #40 hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting stitching to complement your butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job you did hand embossing all those butterflies, and I love the stitched one too. Your card is lovely.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete