Posts

Friday 30 October 2015

Thankful

TGIF challenges has a remix challenge and I have chosen to combined the following  two
 
and
 
and here is my  card
 
 
This is actually not variegated thread but rather a whole lot of scraps which I had left over. I just put them all together on a card and stitched whatever came off. I rather like the effect it made and it's a great way to use up scrapes.
 
I will also be entering this over at Split coast stampers. Free for all #297  where the challenge is Fall Colours
 
Supplies
Pattern: Bloemen Borduren op Papier by Erica Fortgens
Threads: scraps
card Stock: 200gsm in kraft
                   160gsm in white
Paper: scrap of green and white check
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You went to a lotta work! Beautiful Colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful use of all the scraps of thread, Glenda!!!! Your flowers are so beautiful and I would never have guessed that you used scrap of thread!!!! Love the gingham strip at the bottom!!!!
    Have a great weekend and may Die Bokke win tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete