Posts

Friday 23 October 2015

Black and white bird

 
This is the inspirational photo over at Time out challenges.
We don't really celebrate Halloween here in South Africa so I decided to focus on the black and white section and the bird.
Here is my card
 
 
I have also used a portion of this pattern to make a small card
 
 
Supplies
Pattern:Stitching Cards Lantern
Thread: Black: DMC Noir
             White: DMC Blanch
Card Stock: 160gsm im white
Paper: Black 80gsm
Scrap of white organza ribbon
Black bead

3 comments:

  1. This is such a clever idea and as always such detailed and creative stitching. I love you used this photo and your won flair to create this card. Great to see you join us again at TO x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the creative way you have used the black and white, Glenda!!!!! The little bird is so cute!!! The smaller card is just as beautiful as the first one!!! Both lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is absolutely brilliant and I'm so in awe of people who can sew, whether its fabric or card stock. I can't even get a button to stay on with my sewing!! Its a beautiful design and I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!!!

    ReplyDelete