Posts

Sunday 5 October 2014

Christmas Tags

This month for my contribution to October's Christmas Card Challenge 2014 at Split Coast Gallery I have decided to concentrate on making gift tags.
Here are three different ones that I had fun making. I decided to stick to a circular theme.

Father Christmas tags,


I CASed these  punched Santa tags by Vicki and these Reindeer tags are from  Debby Hughes. Cute aren't they?


 I distressed the edges and used some left over buttons as noses. The antlers are actually a seaweed die.

 

My inspiration for the tree tags came from these lovely tags.
I die cut the trees and hand wrote the words.

Supplies:
Dies: Sizzies 8 circle die, Memory box exquisite coral Spellbinders Nestabilities 2013 Holiday trees
Red Felt tipped pen
Ink: Colorbox in chestnut
Glitzin'Glamour in Crystalina
Flat backed gems in pink and black
Flat backed pearls 

No comments:

Post a Comment