Posts

Sunday 22 June 2014

Two for the price of one.

It is my youngest sister's birthday in a day or two and this is the card I have made for her.


I watched this tutorial on crochet hearts and knew that I had to give it a go. For this card I made the heart using baker's twine but while I was in the mood I also tried making some with wool. I'll share those in another post.

The envelope is a free downlaod from Cannon Creative Park green heart envelope and the cat is from Form-A-Lines. Pattern below.

I liked this card so much that I decided to make it a second time. This one to celebrate an annivesary for my other sister. It's a good thing that they live in two different countries, I can duplicate without giving anything away.
As you no doubt have gathered we are all cat lovers.


 I made the enveope using my Complete Crafter's Companion. The liner is from Crafty Ferret

Supplies: 
Form-A-Lines Pattern Cat and clockwork mouse
Washi Tape: green chevron and red and white striped.
Paper: Orange Gingham Activity Village
           Green stripe: Google Images
Baker's Twine: red and green

Labels:  Anniversary, Birthday, Cats, Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment