Posts

Friday 17 April 2020

Oh Christmas Tree.....



My song is 'Oh Christmas Tree...'
and here is my card


I cut the Tree with my Cameo Silhouette and then used the negative space as a topper. The star is from my stash and I just added some Glitter glue in gold

I will also be entering this at The holly and ivy Christmas challenge where it's
'Anything Christmas goes"

as well as over at MyNBUS where it's
'Never before used stuff'

My inspiration 


Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Christmas scrap booking paper
Gold Stars
Cuttlebug
Star die: Sizzixx 5 Stars
Double sided tape
24/31 april

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful paper used for your tree shaped aperture, Glenda! Love the glittery star topper. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty Christmas tree, Glenda! Love the aperture with that pretty paper! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty card, wonderful inspiration for using up designer paper. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love this idea, Glenda! Your tree looks gorgeous with that pp and the gold-glittered star on top! What a fabulous way to use Christmas pp! Thank you for sharing at NBUS! Take care, Darnell

    ReplyDelete