Posts

Monday 20 April 2020

Gardens

Timeout challenges has this cue

and Moving along with the times  has this one
"Diamante Embellishments'
 I came up with this card


I used the negative spave of the flowers to make the topper and then stuck different coloured dotty paper behind. To complete I added the flat backed gems

I will also be entering this at Stinkin inkers where the cue is
'Your choice'

My inspiration


Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Silhouette Cameo
Paper: Scraps of coloured dotty paper
Flat backed gems in clear
22/25/26 april

5 comments:

  1. Hi Glenda, fab to see you and I adore this fun card. Love you used the negative space and added those sweet gems and super idea to finish off with the strips of polka dots. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love the papers behind the flowers and on the edge of the card. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...love your retro flowers, so much fun! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of dies and I love the way you used patterned paper, wonderful clean and simple design! Thank you for joining us at Time Out and I hope to see you joining our new photo inspiration challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulous to find such a cute card to inspire your design and the flowers definitely fit our challenge theme perfectly. Love the die-cut design and love how each flower has a different paper behind it. Really like the way you put the papers along the side edge too, very clever. Beautiful card and always lovely to see you at TIME OUT. Please stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete