Posts

Saturday 11 April 2020

A wild blue butterfly

So our lock down has been extended by 2 weeks. Not great news but we have to do what's right for the country and I guess this is it!
Well enough moaning.
Freshly made sketches has this sketch

I made this card


I did the pricking of the pattern first then painted with the diluted ink. Once that had dried I did my stitching.
I will also be entering this at Butterfly spot challenge where I am doing the 'Wild blue' part of the challenge


as well as at Simon says stamp blog Wednesday challenge where there is a mood board


My inspiration

Source: Shirley Sampton
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Ink: Sky blue
Pentel fine liner in black
Pattern: Prick'n stitch
Thread: Grey DMC 058
             Blue: DMC 459
             Pink: DMC 026
13/28/15 april

4 comments:

  1. I love the texture from the stitched images - such a cool design technique. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love the pretty embroidered designs you come up with. The flower is superb. Thankyou for coming and spinning the wheel with me for this challenge. Stay safe and well. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I can't believe you stitched your design! Beautiful! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! That stitching is incredible! Love the design! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete