Posts

Tuesday 18 February 2020

Stitched Butterflies

Butterfly spot challenge has this challenge


I couldn't miss this one, the stitching bit is taylor made for me, so here is my card.


I'm doing the stitching and the spots
and will also be entering it as Use your stuff where it's
'Circles'

My inspiration

Source: Nichol Spolir
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Paper: 80gsm in blue and patterned
Thread: Grey DMC 415
             Pink: DMC 3326
             Aqua: DMC 3811
Liquid Pearls id Ballerina, Gold and Taffy
19/29 feb

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love the stitching! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy seeing your beautiful stitched butterflies. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete