Posts

Saturday 1 February 2020

A Rajah butterfly



I'm doing the Rajah which is an orange colour


I pricked the pattern and then secured the card to a piece of wood with washi tape. This was to stop the card stock from warping when I applied the ink. next I applied a diluted layer of ink and when it was dry stitched the butterfly.

I will also be entering this at Simon says stamp blog Wednesday challenge where it's
' Anything goes'
and at Freshly made sketches where it's



My inspiration

Source: Maskerade


Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Peel off silver sentiment
Ink: Artic Ink in orange
5/5/3 feb

2 comments:

  1. I love your butterfly design. So pretty with the pastel background. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty butterfly and pretty colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete