Posts

Tuesday 4 February 2020

Aqua Heart

TGIF challenges has this cue

 Here is my card


I stitched the card and then cut out he heart shape. Some self adhesive strips made up the coloured filler
I will also be entering this at These inspired challenges where it's


as well as at Time out challenges

"Hearts"

and The library craft challenge where it's


as well as 


Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Thread: Aqua DMC 598
Tape stickers Lovely pink
Liquid pearls ballerina
6/5/12/28/8 feb

4 comments:

  1. wow Glenda, your stitching is just outstanding here-I never know how you manage this to such perfection and with so much creativity. I love you used the different coloured strips and different patterns, adding even more interest plus dimension. A truly stunning card and fab to see at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfectly made - love the bright strips with the delicate stitching. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitched heart - and I love the way you accented the stitching by filling it in with those paper strips. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and I love that stitching! Thanks for playing at Inspired By

    ReplyDelete