Posts

Wednesday 9 January 2019

Loving

Time out challenges have this cue
 
 
I made five tags using chipboard hearts.
 
 
The tags are some blank business cards my Mom was throwing out when she was packing to move. I added some Kraft card stock and a little gingham paper, as well as a ribbon bow and voila some tags.
 
My inspiration
 
Source: Pintrest
 
 
 Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Gold gel pen
Single plier punch
Nylon ribbon in white
Scraps of Kraft card stock and pink Gingham paper 
16 jan

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to use those blank business cards! I love the kraft and white and I also love tags! These are super cute! Thanks for playing our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and so pretty, Glenda ... and full of texture and interest with those chipboard hearts, that lovely gingham ribbon and sweet bow! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete