Posts

Thursday 24 January 2019

Amazingly

I very often make a double piece of card stock and prick two toppers at the same time. I just stitch them in different colours. This is the card I entered at Butterfly spot challenge last time and when I saw this fortnights challenge wheel
 
 
amazingly the second card fit perfectly, so here it is
 
 
I will be entering this over at Dragonfly journeys as their cue is
'In stitches'
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Pentel fine liner in black
Iridescent sequins
Tombow liquid glue
Glitzin' Glam in irredsent
Thread: Grey: DMC 317
             Blue: DMC 1212
Paper: Fabscraps Mini Paper Collection

30/25 jan
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Glenda! I always adore seeing your beautiful creations and this butterfly is just fabulous. I really like the polka dot paper on the corner too. Thanks so much for joining my In Stitches blog challenge and good luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as pretty looking in spots. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete