Posts

Monday 6 February 2017

Mice

Sugarpea designs have this challenge
 
 
and Curtain call challenge have this one
 
 
 
I made two small cards with this cute little mouse. The first one is for the top challenge and the second one for the other challenge
 
 
 

 
I added some washi tape at the back for definition
 
I will also be entering this over at Addicted to CAS where it's
 
 
I never had a pet mouse but that doesn't mean you can't........
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Pentel fine liner
Washi tape: candy stripes
                    pink with white dots
                    Blue and white checks
27/10 feb
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I really love this card! It´s so incredible cute, and perfect :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at ATCAS - DT Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your mice are simply adorable, Glenda!!!! Love the washi strips!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling cards! I love the stitched mouse... so sweet... pretty colors too. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love to see your stitched cards - such an adorable little mouse! So glad you joined us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete