Posts

Saturday 11 February 2017

Blue and black birthday

Initially I didn't think I's take part in this week's Color throwdown as the colour combination is not one I would usually use
 
 
But then I found some paper which was perfect and came up with this card
 
 
 
My Inspiration


Source: Vicki
 I did two rows of faux stitching top and bottom  and added some gems and sequins to finish
 
Supplies:
card stock: 180gsm in black
                   160gsm in white
Paper: Download from Google
Cuttlebug
Die: Sentiment: Elizabeth Craft designing 783
Pentel black liner
Flat backed gems in black
Gold sequins
Craft glue
13 feb
 

2 comments:

  1. Cute card!! So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect paper for the colour challenge, Glenda!!!! Love the faux stitching and the pearls and sequins!!!!!

    ReplyDelete