Posts

Sunday 5 February 2017

King of the beasts

Cuttlebug mania have a challenge that is just up my alley. It's to make a card showing your favourite
'Hobby'
 
 
One of mine is embroidery and/or sewing and another is being out in nature looking at the truly magnificent creatures that live there, so here is my card
 
 
I used a die to cut the circle that the lions face is mounted in. 
 
I will also be entering this over at Split coast stampers FS521 where we are honouring Carolyn.
I choose to CASe this one of hers.
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in blue
                    200gsm in silver
                    160gsm in red
Thread: White: DMC blanch
Flat backed gems in red
Cuttlebug
Die: Sizzixx circle
6 feb
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I tried your email but it wants me to open an application....I see you have mentioned some of the patterns but I am wondering where you get ones you don't list, such as owl from 25 January and musical notes and flowers from 11 Jan. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melanie

      Thanks for your mail. If I don't mention a source for a pattern it's because I'm not 100% sure where it originated. I inherited a whole lot of photo stated patterns from a fellow enthusiast but unfortunately she didn't add that to the patterns and she is no longer with us to ask. Some of the patterns like the owl are from a book, title unknown, and are actually in German so I do a far bit of guess work. Sorry not much help I know. I'm sure that I did put the source for both of the musical notes as those are patterns that I bought. I'll go back and double check. Have a good day

      Glenda

      Delete