Posts

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Moving Truck

'Father's day or for a guy'
 
Here is my for a guy card. It's for my nephew's 11th birthday.
 

My inspiration

Source: Sharon
I will also be entering this over at Split coast stampers featured-stamper 488. The stamper is Robin Lee and this is the card that I took my inspiration from I did you Grandson.
and at CASology were it's something

Supplies:
Truck: Scrap book embellishment Jolee's Boutique
Washi Tape
Card stock: 160gsm in white
                   200gsm in kraft
Paper: 80gsm in black

14 june

7 comments:

  1. Love your hill! He's sure to like his card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous, it would make a great new home card too.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that truck, Glenda!!! So super cute and very 'cool' for an 11-year old!!! Ver creatively done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how fun! Love the use of the washi tape!!! The diagonal line really adds interest!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the washi! And that's a pretty cooly looking truck you made :) Thanks for sharing at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! northridge movers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. local studio city movers

    ReplyDelete