Posts

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Happy Birthday Paper Cat

Happy 2nd Birthday Paper Cat
 
Wow my blog is 2 years old today and I've had even more fun this year than last.
Thanks to all you lovely folks who take the time to stop by. I really appreciate it especially when you leave a comment.
 
To celebrate I'm going to do a round up of my favourite cards from each month.
If you click on the month above the picture it will take you to the original post.



The first card I ever made as a Guest Designer. A real thrill.
 
 

Not a great photo I'm afraid but I love the movement in the skirts of these dances.
 
 

I love the elongated look of the tree in this one.

 
 
One of my all time favourite Christmas cards from last year.



I enjoy the colour combination on this card.
 
 

Although this card didn't need much in the way of skill to stitch, I like the quirkiness of it.
 
 

A great way to use up scraps of coloured thread.
 
 

This card won a challenge for me.
 
 

Making use of left overs.
 
 


This is a favourite pattern at the moment. I have stitched it in three different colours to date and I'm sure that I will do it again in the not so distant future.


 

A save that turned out better than the original.

May

 
I seem to have had quite a thing for birds this last month. She's my favourite!
 
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for your support over the last two years.
Cheers and here's to another great year. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Two years, Glenda - that is wonderful!!!! - happy blogiversary and congrats - how lovely to share your favorite cards which are all so beautiful!!!! Looking forward to what you have to share over the next year!!!

    ReplyDelete