Posts

Saturday 12 September 2015

Baby Dress

This is my second post for today because this sketch at Share Joy Challenge just happened to match a card I made a while ago but have never shown.
This is the sketch.


and here is my card


I did something with this card which I don't usually do and that is to stitch onto paper. I did this as I didn't have any card stock vaguely the right colour. I chose not to do this too often as the paper bends and is inclined to tear but I got luck with this one and had no dramas.
I loved the pink paper, it had the amazing ability to match with both pinks and peaches. Unfortunately it is now finished and as I have no idea where I got it from I guess that's the end of it for me. The butterflies at the bottom are on a little metal self adhesive strip.

Supplies:
Pattern: New Designs, New Projects for Embroidery on Paper by Erica Fortgens
Thread: DMC Antique Copper
Gold beads
Card Stock: white 160gsm
Paper: 80gsm in mauve and pink
Metal strip 


1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet. Thanks for joining us for Share Joy Challenge 2!

    ReplyDelete