Posts

Saturday 19 September 2015

Autumn Flowers

Well I survived our overnight excursion. Unfortunately for the boys it was rainy and cold the whole time so they only got to do one outside activity. They still had lots of fun and made plenty of noise and mess!

For today's card I combined two challenges
Freshly made Sketches


 and Uniko Studio where the challenge is Autumn/Fall.



I probably took some liberties with both the sketch and the theme. I choose to use Autumn colours in my card as it is actually spring where I live and not autumn at all,
here is my card

  
and then a spring version with some hand embossing. I coloured the vases with pastel pencils and then smudged them with an ear bud.


Supplies:
Pattern: New Designs, New projects for embroidery on paper by Erica Fortgens
Threads: All brands and colour codes unknown
Card Stock: 160gsm white
                    200gsm cream
Pastel pencils
Ear buds
Stencil
Embossing tool
Rolfes metallic pen in rose and gold
Pearl beads

5 comments:

  1. I think your card works wonderfully for both Spring & Autumn. Beautiful colours & stitching. Thanks for joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!! This is stunning!! I love the colors you used and that stitching is spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! You are so talented! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous stitching on both cards and the Autumn and Spring colours work really well. Thanks for playing at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - real stitching! I am very impressed with both the spring and autumn colours. Thanks so much for playing along with Uniko this month! xx

    ReplyDelete