Posts

Saturday 25 July 2015

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a ....... flamingo!

That's the challenge at Split Coast Stampers Free 4 All, anything that flies and here is my entry


I recently saw a card with two swans outlined against a moon and thought I'd give it a try. I don't have a swan pattern so did the flamingo instead. 

The following two cards I made a while ago but thought I'd share them anyway.
I stitched on the back of an old calendar. I loved the colour and weight of the card stock so decided to up cycle it and I'm pleased that I did.


The ribbon on the pink one is self adhesive satin.


Supplies:
Pattern: Stitching Cards Bookmark Flamingo
Card stock: 160gsm in white
                   160gsm in black
                   Oatmeal: recycled calendar
Thread: DMC blanche (white) and black
             Blue and pink make and colour code unknown 
Paper: Scrap of white
           Pattern: Fabscraps Mini-Paper collection 
Cuttlebug
Sizzix 8 circle die
Self Adhesive satin ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment