Posts

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Corners

Morning everyone.
I'm back with another card, this one is to be entered in Split Coast Stampers Free 4 All where the challenge is "Let's see your corners"
Here are my corners.....


I will also be entering it over at TGIF challenges where the challenge is


When I first started stitching cards Pinbroidery had a free pattern for this design but the problem was they only made square patterns and because posting a square card here in South Africa is quite expensive and it's a huge problem getting square envelopes, I only make rectangle cards. To solve the problem I took their pattern and reduced it to fit on my card. Below is a card from back then showing the result.


Thankfully they now accommodate all stitchers and make both square and rectangle versions of their patterns hence the design of the first card.

Supplies:
Pattern: Pinbroidery Free Flower Corners
Thread: Antique Gold DMC
            All other threads: brands and colour codes unknown
Metal dots: in rose gold
Rolfes Metallic pen in gold
Graded flower scrapbook paper: make unknown
Card stock: 160gsm in white
                   200gsm in pink
  

2 comments:

  1. Your corners really look great, Glenda!!!! I love the colours on both cards!!! Beautiful!!!
    Have a great Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That is impressive! I adore those corners!
    Thanks so much for linking up with TGIFC this week!

    ReplyDelete