Posts

Friday 3 July 2015

A tortoise

Well it's the end of the first week of my holidays and I am loving having time to myself. I am getting organized with my christmas card stock. I know it's only July but during the term it gets really busy, and this term I will be starting the school concert (it's my baby this time around) and I have to run the hockey too, so time is of the essence.

I'm playing at Sweet SundaySketch again and here is the sketch



I flipped it on it's head and here is my card

  
and a smaller version (6.5cm x 7cm)


Supplies:
Pattern:Stitching Cards. Turtles
Cuttlebug
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug swirls
Paper: Scarps of red, turquoise and emerald green
Card Stock: 160gsm in white
Thread: Charcoal, brown and chatreux Brand and colour codes unknown
Rolf Metallic pen in green
Scrap of braid in green
Black bead

No comments:

Post a Comment