Posts

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Kraft and turquoise


I have just finished writing my first term reports for school. I handed them over today to be checked. Hopefully there won't be too many mistakes to correct. This means that there are only three weeks left of this term, can't believe it!

I am enjoying working with kraft paper at the moment. Today's card is made using card stock in the same. 
Usually I like the combination of kraft and turquoise but somehow this one turned out a little too dark for my liking, not sure why. I added the gold Stickles to try and lift it a bit.


The layout comes from this lovely card.

Source: Mamaxsix
 

Supplies:
Pattern: Easy Embroidery on Paper by Joke de Vette
Thread: brown
Ribbon: scraps in gold
Card stock: Kraft, brown and turquoise in 160gsm
Stickles in gold

No comments:

Post a Comment