Posts

Sunday 10 January 2021

New

A couple of challenges are along the lines of this one at Simon says stamp blog Monday Challenge is

'Use a new/unused product'

and Use your stuff has

'All about the new'

I will be entering these tags into all of them.

The design is a new print bundle that I haven't used before.


The middle tag is perfect for the challenge at  These inspired challenges where it is


I know that these tags are very simple but they are all part of my learning process. I have a Silhouette Cameo which although I have had for over a year now I don't get much time to sit down and play with, . so am still getting to grips with it. Recently I made a couple of cards and tags using free design bundles which I printed from my Silhouette having preprogrammed it to cut the tags and rectangles shapes as part of the process. I have done this before when I made stickers for school but this is the first time that I did it without following my instructions step by step. So I am learning!!! 


Supplies:

Card stock: 200gsm in white

                   Scrapes of kraft card stock

Silhouette Cameo

Canon inkjet printer

Cuttlebug

Die: wPlus Timeless tags 2

Scraps of string

Craft Design bundles: Free Design Bundle

11/17/13 Jan

3 comments:

  1. Glenda, even the racoon with his striped tail might be a 'tell-tail' sign you've worked with our photo!
    I do give you credit for coming to grips with that Silhouette... I wouldn't have the foggiest clue where to start!
    Thanks so much for playing along at IB156!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable tags! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say your penguin and racoon tag works along with those bears! These are cute. Thanks for joining us at IB!

    ReplyDelete